Thursday, July 2, 2009

Divine Exorcism

Divine Exorcism

Wani, a 24-year-old Karate black belt trainer, experienced sudden changes in personality and violent behavior once a month. She felt someone was touching her hair and body, moving plates while eating.


Her symptoms persisted even after relocating to another country, prompting her to quit her job.

She consulted several priests, spending approximately 5–6 hundred thousand rupees without relief. Through information, she came to me, seeking confirmation of any physical nature to her problem. Reiki is a simple method to distinguish such cases; typically, physical problems relax after energy therapy, while dissociative and paranormal cases become more violent.


On her first visit, Wani entered a fit of rage, and her head began to rotate with loose hair. Initially, I was concerned and had two strong male assistants present to protect my computers from the black belt champion. Later, she revealed she had never hit anyone.


Despite my reluctance to treat such cases, Wani returned to me a month later, insisting I treat her. She believed her pain had worsened with holy water and prayer, or perhaps due to incomplete cleaning after visiting the church.

Day 01:

After guiding Hypno-Reiki, Wani saw a streak of light but could not move towards it, as a black figure was following and calling from below. Her head began to rotate with loose hair. There was a streak of light on the right side in the sky, and she could not move towards it. I asked her to call the light towards her, and it came to her like a laser beam piercing her heart. She felt a severe pain in her chest, like a heart attack, but she could see her heart gradually becoming white. The session continued for 7 hours, the longest ever done self-guided Reiki. She was exhausted by the end and wanted to go home. She also felt a headache and could not sleep properly that night.

Day 02:

The following day, Wani arrived around 12:20 pm. With guided Hypno-Reiki from 12:30 pm, I began trying to clean her. She could see the light, but the same black figure was disturbing her again. After a 2-hour effort, she could see the star. Cleaning started from the head with severe pain, which took several hours before becoming white. Her right hand was the last part that took the remaining 4 hours before getting white. There was a small patch over the left part of her back.


I was not sure about the source of light; when she was guided to trace the other end, it was a star attached to a rod. Jesus was holding the rod and emerged from the background, she explained:

"He is Jesus Christ, he said something, but I cannot understand. The black figure is down, and white color is calling up, white color is taking me upholding my hand. Left side is a dark color trying to touch me, but I am going up. He is cleaning my face, he has power. One hand holds the star. He is Jesus Christ. Light heart pain. The black figure is far apart, I am in a white light going up. He has a star in his hand. Now no heart pain, stomach pain is too much and back pain. Can see little faces. My leg is hurting too much, and my stomach pain has gone. Body is white at the shoulder, down it is not. Left toes are painful, the right ones also. Feeling mild pain in the stomach and heart, all clean mild pain. He has some light for my body, he has sent it to me. Still slight pain in my toe- mild pain. The body is white. My back is now of white color, the front is slowly becoming white."


She continued to describe her experience, and I have included her words in the revised text.

Wani's condition improved significantly after the sessions, and she was able to sleep properly for the first time since her mishap. She did not return for further treatment, and her mother took her to a Hindu temple for follow-up care. Wani reported being much better for the next year.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment